Grow International Preschool located in Nagoya (Meito-ku / Hoshigaoka Stn - Higashiyama Line) is GROWING and looking for a new staff member to join our team! This position & training begins either March or April 2017. If you are excellent at working with kids and are looking to work in a fun, rewarding and friendly work environment, please see below!
【Who We are Looking For】
The successful applicant must:
# be a native English speaker
# genuinely love working with children!
# be a team player and able to work with other staff to teach the class or independently.
# be able to safely control a group of children
# be able to start training and working from March or April 1st 2019.
# be responsible, reliable, have an exceptional work ethic, flexible, quick-thinking, always on-time, organized, creative, hard-working, outgoing and fun!
Full-Time: Monday to Friday
- Max of 29.5 contact teaching hours / week within 40 hour full-time work week. Average day is 9-5 or 9 - 6.
- Entry salary of 270,000 per month for the first year, 280,000 for second year depending on experience & credentials. Salary is reviewed at contract resigning. Incremental yearly pay raise career system in place up to 340,000 per month.
- 100,000 contract completion bonus
- 5 weeks of paid holidays / year (Obon, 2 weeks at Xmas, Golden Week, Spring).
- Paid sick leave after 6 months.
[Pay / Extras]
- Same salary every month, same shifts every week.
- Japanese Health Insurance & Pension (Shakai Hokken)
- Reimbursed transportation allowance (1000 yen / day).
- contract completion and performance bonus
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and team teaching (together with a bilingual pair teacher) a class of the same children daily, according to our curriculum. In addition to morning preschool lessons we ask our FT teachers to teach approximately 3 days per week of after school eikaiwa lessons to either kindergarten or elementary aged children following a set curriculum & method. Time outside of teaching is used for class prep. All staff are also required to help with a set number of special events such as Easter, Sports Day & Halloween and they usually fall on a Sat or Sunday afternoon and are done in about 2 hours.
- 2 years, renewable every subsequent year after
Applicants MUST be available to start April 1st at the lastest.
Applicants MUST be a native English speaker.
We love working with kids! If you do too, please apply!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.