Description of Position:
Native after school program teacher for ages 3-12. Other lessons include mother and child classes for 2 years old and some adult and junior/high school classes.
Plan for and teach a class of 7 students in English using a variety of songs, dance, writing, reading and games. All teaching materials are provided.
Support students with their homework and some light Eiken Jr. studies.
We have 3 annual events; an Easter egg hunt, Halloween and Christmas parties. This is what sets us apart from other schools.
- Work days are Monday-Friday. Times vary depending on lessons.
- Visa renewal support provided
- We have a Golden Week holiday, summer and winter breaks, plus a fall break for 1 week.
- Candidates must be currently living in Japan.
- Native English speakers only.
- Experience teaching children is preferred.
We especially welcome candidates who have experience developing their own teaching materials and ideas to use in the classroom.
Looking for a cheerful, fun, creative teacher who works well with others.
A positive attitude is a must!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.