Wisebug English in an English school located in Soka, Saitama in its 17th year of business in 2019. A variety of programs and lessons are offered at Wisebug including an International Kindergarten, a Saturday Power Program, and afternoon classes ranging from Parent-and-Child lessons up to Junior High-level lessons. Our four-year international kindergarten program raises native English speakers and thinkers focusing on play, education and social happiness.
We are seeking a NATIVE English speaking kindergarten teacher for a full-time 5-day a week schedule (Monday to Friday) of morning and evening classes beginning in March 2019. Teachers must be happy, positive, honest, qualified and experienced. Our amazing team is looking forward to working with you! Our team is the secret of our success with freedom of collaboration as well as sharing creativity to bring our students and environment to the forefront of education. We live our moto of “work hard and play hard” and develop together through respectful communication. We offer full training and ongoing support to help you fit in with our team.
• Regularly monthly salary from ¥270,000,
(negotiable depending on suitability and experience)
• Insurance: Shakaihoken – (social benefits)
• Visa sponsorship available to valid candidates
• 2-year contract
• 45 weeks per calendar year, with fully paid vacations
• Training with on-going support and development
• Responsible for the preparation and delivery of lessons
• General English Instruction including:
song and dance, drama and movement, arts and crafts, science, communication-based instruction, textbook-based instruction, following sound ESL teaching principles and Wisebug methodology
• Joining in with many special events both at school and other locations all year round
• Communication with Japanese teaching staff
• Communication with parents
• Following Wisebug curriculums, programs, and direction from staff
• Applicant must be able to complete the 2-year contract in full
Candidates must possess the following:
• Genuine interest in young learners education and working with children
• Honest, reliable, and responsible qualities
• Positive, bright, friendly demeanor and a teamwork attitude
• Must currently reside in Japan
• Some experience considered an asset
To learn more about the position, our team, programs, and school, please visit our website (located in our Company Profile), For full details and information please apply through GaijinPot!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.