This direct hire opportunity for a full-time position at an elementary school in the Tsukuba/Moriya area begins from April, for the 2017 academic year. A successful applicant must be responsible, skilled, and experienced. This position offers special rewards to counter-balance the full-time responsibilities and expectations of being a fully contracted employee of the school, and could be an excellent opportunity for the right dedicated instructor. Besides, if you are interested in PYP (International baccalaureat Organization), this will become a great to opportunity.
<Direct-Hire Elementary School English Teacher, Apr 2016>
Location: Tsukuba/Moriya area
* About 40-50 minutes from Akihabara/Ueno/Kinshicho Stations by train
Payment: 3,200,000-5,000,000yen(before tax)/year
* Based on school payment regulations
Working days: Mon - Fri + every other Saturday)
Working hours: 8:15-17:10 （8:15-14:10 Sat）
Lessons: Up to 23 lessons/week
Class: Conversation, Art, Music, and UOI
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 3 years of solo-teaching experience at primary (elementary school).
* Experience in teaching the PYP would be advantageous
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons.
* Enthusiastic and energetic teacher with creativity
* Open to learning and new ideas
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.