Berlitz Japan is accepting applications for English instructors in the Kansai area.
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers;
* are dynamic, mature and professional;
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills;
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year;
* are interested in teaching children as well as adults;
* are already in Japan and residing in the Kansai area;
* are available to work a few weekdays in the mornings (from 8:30 am) and/or afternoons (from 4:00 pm) and in the evenings until 9:10 pm as well as at least 1 day (morning and/or afternoon) on the weekend.
We offer competitive compensation in a professional work environment with attractive benefits including completion bonuses, paid vacation and medical insurance. Teaching materials and training provided. Additional out-of-contract-schedule lessons available to enhance monthly earnings.
Visa/residence requirements: Applications from outside Japan will NOT be considered. Applicants must interview face-to-face in Osaka. Visa sponsorship is NOT available.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz West Japan Regional Office in Osaka on the following dates:
Weekday IQP sessions (5 weekdays):
February 20 to 24
March 27 to 31
Weekend IQP session (4 weekend days plus 7~8 hrs online modules)
March 4, 5, 11 and 12
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.