Welcome to Learning Tree International Preschool, Kindergarten & Afterschool!
We are now recruiting certified classroom teachers for immediate hire. We are currently looking for professional teachers who are seeking a school where they can really make a difference in the lives of children.
We are an International Preschool and Kindergarten and not just an “English School” so applicants must be experienced, responsible and professional. Teachers who possess degrees in Early Childhood Education or other similar degrees and experience will be given priority.
We are looking for someone who is warm, active and, energetic so that they can captivate, and bond with, the students.
The job details are as follows:
- Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm (9:00am-9:45am Preparation time / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time, other preparation times are available throughout the week)
- Saturday 9:30am-12:30pm(2 Saturdays/month)
- Starting monthly salary 240,000 yen/month + 14,000 yen/1 Saturday + Housing 20,000yen + 5,000 yen insurance coverage + 1,000 yen communication expenses = 280,000yen
If you are a CERTIFIED(e.g. State Teaching Certificate) and experienced teacher, your starting salary will be 10,000yen higher per month.
-Worker's insurance(Rodo hoken) and employee's insurance(Koyo hoken) are entitled
- Promotion depending on your achievement
- We sponsor working visas
- Family-oriented working environment
- We have three campuses: 1 min from Kiba station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line), 1min from Nishikasai station(Tozai-line)
- Minimum of 1-year contract (Possibly shorter or longer depending on start date and school year)
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who submit a photo, who spent to the age of 7 speaking primarily English at home, and who are from countries where the official language is English will be considered.
We have a non-smoking and non-bearded policy covering the school.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.