Here is your chance to work as an assistant language teacher (ALT) position in the Kansai area!
Interac expects to have many opportunities in Osaka, Hyogo and Wakayama Prefectures in the spring of 2017. If you are living in, or are looking to relocate to, the area, now is the time to apply for a full- or part-time position in kindergartens, elementary, junior, and high schools.
Generous allowances above base salary will be paid to qualified hires based on the requirements of the position they fill. Assignment location, level and number of schools, driving and experience level requirements are all taken into account when making an offer.
Our ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights. Your job would be two-fold: language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and Interac ALTs aim to become experts in both. Entrusted with being the English expert in the classroom, you could expect to teach on your own, with a Japanese teacher present to help manage the classroom.
Interac ALTs can expect to:
- Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
- Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there will be a few times a year when schools will have special evenings or weekend events)
- Attend on-going skills development and training programs
- Become an important part of your school and local community
- Take advantage of Interac’s Career Navigation Program (CNP) and build portable skills you can leverage in the classroom or take with you into a potential staff position like recruiter, head teacher, trainer, or even office staff
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.