AtoZ is currently looking for Assistant Language Teachers at public and private schools in Nagano Prefecture for the new school year of 2023. The contract is from April 2023 to March 2024.
As an ALT you will be expected to provide a positive environment for learning English whilst taking the language out of the textbook and bringing it to life for students. Full training will be provided.
Successful candidates should:
Hold Japanese drivers license
Have taught Japanese students (including online)
Be available to move to Nagano prefecture in late March for trainings
Hold TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
Hold a bachelor's degree
Be residing in Japan
Be able to fulfill a contract until March 2024
Be friendly and proactive
Be able to speak conversational Japanese
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and performing English classes
• Developing students' communication skills for speech and presentation
• Promoting international understanding among students
• Conducting and scoring English language proficiency tests
• Leading special and extracurricular projects, such as English Camp and debate competition
• Analysis of classes, evaluation and knowledge sharing of teaching methods
• Cross-cultural lectures and language training for Japanese English teachers
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 0830-1730 *varies by placement
School holidays: Summer and winter (paid)
All applications must include a recent photo. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This is a Dispatch (Haken) position.
Thank you for your interest, AtoZ is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates its staff for all their hard work.
Last modified on 2023年3月24日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.