Are you the type of person who wants to motivate kids to be enthused by the idea of learning English rather than dreading it?
Then BE studio may be the right place for you.
We are looking for English conversation instructors who have great passion for not only working with children but also being a part of their growth and development. Though we have classrooms all over Japan, we are currently searching for eager candidates in Tokyo and its surrounding area.
■About BE studio
BE studio values students' "BE YOURSELF" and "WANT TO BE".
We believe that every student is different, and that for every 100 students in our classrooms there are 100 different stories. BE studio aims to support the development of our students, so that they are able to cooperate with people from all over the world, creating new value through heartfelt communication.
■Why BE Studio
● Game focused learning which allows students to enjoy English
● No Lesson Days allocated for training and preparation
● Lesson plans provided, so little preparation is needed
● Maximum of eight regular students per lesson
● 35-hour work week (compared to the more usual 40-hour work week)
● Japanese lesson partner in the plaza with you (for the younger students)
● Fixed yearly schedule available where you will continue to nurture the growth of the
same students (regular teacher)
● Enrollment in the social insurance (shakai-hoken) and possibility to join Benesse’s extra
social insurance scheme
● 10 days of paid leaves + national holidays + 8 days of company holidays + Happy
Mondays* provided yearly.
● Ongoing training and support provided and dedicated mentors to help you on an
● Video lessons offered to students and instructors to practice the lesson content
● Transportation costs fully covered
● Visa support is available in some cases
■Compensation / work schedule
・Contract type: Full Time
We are currently accepting applications for Full Time instructors, please apply to learn more!
●Compensation (depending on one's experience, ability and certification)
● Full Time A: up to 250,000 yen / month (Saturday plus 4 week days - 35 hours of work / week)
● Full Time B: up to 275,000 yen / month (Saturday and Sunday plus 3 week days - 35 hours of work / week)
●Work hours: lessons are generally between 18:30-19:30* Generally, 7 work hours / day.
* the work schedules may vary depending on the classroom
Annual assessment and contract renewal are conducted between February and April every year.
■ Work locations
●February start: ICOAS CHISHIRODAI (about four minutes away from Chishirodai station)
●April start: UNIMO CHIHARADAI (about nine minutes away from Chiharadai station)
*For people able to move closer to the classroom, an allowance can be negotiated.
■ Job Description
● Prepare for the lessons (prepare lesson materials, review lesson plans, clean up
● Work hours: 35 hours per week - Lessons usually end around 18:30-19:30*
● Deliver 40 or 60 minute group lessons (maximum of 8 students / class)
● Work together with school staff to provide high quality lessons and customer service
● Deliver special lessons and participate in seasonal events
● All lesson plans will be provided and related materials will be ready at each school
■ Qualification Requirements
We are seeking teachers for our international team who:
・are native (or native-level) English speakers
・must be available for work on Saturdays
・are culturally sensitive, professional, and have excellent communication skills
・are interested in and passionate about teaching children (mainly students under 12 years old)
・can easily build a rapport with young students and their families
・are CURRENTLY living in Japan, have permission to work and can attend interviews in Tokyo.
・tourist / temporary visa holders will not be considered
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.