Level 2 IT Support Engineers to support the client environment and help customers find solutions to their technical issues as well as monitor network, PCs, and peripherals.
• Provide onsite and desk-side support services to end users.
• Build, configure and troubleshoot Install “Gold” image on Customer PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
• Support meeting room environment and video conferencing.
• Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
• Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
• End-User Data back-up and restoration when required in the course of a service incident.
• Smart hands support for data center equipment as per required SLA (in specified locations)
Technical skills & Experience required:
• Minimum 3 years of onsite experience is required
• Must have experience in using a Call Logging system.
• Must have a good working knowledge of Windows 7/10 and related Office applications.
• Support experience of MACs would be beneficial
• Knowledge of mobile devices, Androids and iPhones
• Working knowledge of current and legacy hardware platforms. Experience with building, configuring, replacing and troubleshooting PC and laptop hardware components.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SCCM.
• Excellent hands-on experience in the installation and troubleshooting DC equipment’s, Rack and Stack of the DC equipment/cable
• Excellent communication is mandatory in English and Japanese language
We also have positions in Tokyo if you are interested.
Last modified on 2023年1月6日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.