We are looking for a motivated e-commerce manager who would like to conquer the German and European e-commerce market with us. You should have at least 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce marketing and be able to support the services we offer (especially Amazon Seller Central, eBay and other marketplaces).
As we are still a start-up, you will have the possibility to assist in building up our company from the beginning. We highly encourage self-development and don't believe in old fashioned company hierarchies. You should be detail-oriented, flexible and understand complex matters easily. If you are a great team player and love to interact with people from different cultures, we would love to get to know you better.
Your tasks will be:
- Project management
- Planning & executing of e-commerce strategies & campaigns for both clients and our company
- Client communication
- Shop system management (Shopify, Shopware, WooCommerce)
- installing plugins & creating landing pages
- Amazon Seller Central
- KPI tracking and analyzing, keyword research
- data management
- further tasks can be distributed according to your qualifications
You should have the following skills:
- at least 3-5 years of professional experience in ecommerce
- some knowledge about Amazon Seller Central (or similar)
- some knowledge of European / German marketplaces (eBay, Otto, Kaufland.de)
Good to have:
- knowledge about Shopware 5 and/or 6
- experience with Shopify
- Photoshop, Adobe XD or Figma Layout experience
- experience with project management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana, etc.)
- experience with plentymarkets (or other ERP systems)
- marketing / online advertising experience
- English: fluent
- German speaking abilities are mandatory (business level or higher)
- Japanese: Basic
- ¥2.5~¥5.0M annually (negotiable)
*Salary will be decided based on past work experience and ability.
Working hours and location:
- Location: Machida (close to the station)
- 40 hours/week
- core time: 12:00-18:00, otherwise free time management after trainee period of 3 months
- Social insurance
- Transportation fees are covered
- 15 days of vacation in the first year of employment
- paid overtime work (+25%/hourly rate, not required)
- working in an international working environment with a family atmosphere
Please include in your application:
1. cover letter including availability for work & desired salary (necessary)
2. updated resume
* Unfortunately we won't be able to reach out to every applicant. Our recruiting team will contact you within two weeks if your skills and experience are a strong match for the position.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.