Grow International Preschool located in Nagoya (Meito-ku / Hoshigaoka Stn - Higashiyama Line) is GROWING and looking for a new staff member to join our team! This position begins in June & training can start any time before that. On the job training is available after June. If you are excellent at working with kids and are looking to work in a fun, rewarding and friendly work environment, please see below!
【Who We are Looking For】
The successful applicant must:
# be a native English speaker
# genuinely love working with young children!
# be a team player and able to work with other staff to teach the class or independently.
# be able to safely control a group of children
# be able to start training and working before July 20th, 2020.
# be responsible, reliable, have an exceptional work ethic, flexible, quick-thinking, always on-time, organized, creative, hard-working, outgoing and fun!
Full-Time: Tuesday to Saturday (can move Monday to Friday in the future)
- Max of 29.5 contact teaching hours / week within 40 hour full-time work week. Average day is or 9 - 6.
- Entry salary of 270,000 per month for the first year. Salary is reviewed at contract resigning based on performance. Incremental annual pay raise career system in place up to 340,000 per month.
- 50,000 contract completion bonus.
- 4 weeks of paid holidays for 2022 school year (Obon, 2 weeks at Xmas, Golden Week, Spring).
- 5 weeks of paid holidays from 2023
[Pay / Extras]
- Same salary every month, same shifts every week.
- Japanese Health Insurance & Pension (Shakai Hokken)
- Reimbursed transportation allowance (1000 yen / day).
- Staff parking provided. Can come by car.
- Contract completion and performance bonus
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and team teaching (together with a bilingual pair teacher) classes according to our curriculum. In addition to morning preschool lessons we ask our FT teachers to teach approximately 3 days per week of after school eikaiwa lessons to either kindergarten or elementary aged children following a set curriculum & method. Time outside of teaching is used for class prep. All staff are also required to help with a set number of special events such as Easter, Sports Day & Halloween and they usually fall on a Sat or Sunday afternoon and are done in about 2 hours.
- from start until March 31, 2023 for first contract.
- 2 years, renewable contract for every subsequent years after
Applicants MUST be available to start by July 1st at the very latest. Starting ASAP is ok.
Applicants MUST be a native English speaker.
Applicants MUST like working with little kids.
We love working with kids! If you do too, please apply!
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.