Kokusai Language School (KLS) is based in Tokyo, Japan, Aimed to help Japanese professionals develop their skills in English to gain confidence and succeed in the global business scene.
Our clients/students come with an already good level of English, and we help them improve their English skills even further. But that’s not just it.
Through discussions and the lessons, the study of business leaders, logical writings and other practices, our instructors also help the students develop their critical thinking, communication skills and delivery so that students can learn to express their opinions in an effective and impactful way using English.
And so, the training of our new instructors is something we invest a lot of time in.
When you begin working at KLS, the training process will help you get familiar with our materials, practices and method, but you will be supported the whole time by our friendly and supportive team.
- One to One English lesson for business people and University teachers.
- We provide not only English conversation but also job interview and presentation lessons.
- In accordance with our teaching methods, all lessons utilize our in-house materials, depending course student's materials.
- 1 lesson is 50 minutes.
From 50 lessons per month(Part time), average 100 lessons per month(Full time).
- Four or five days per week are available.
- Afternoon and evening lessons for three or four days (including Saturday, National holidays).
If this sounds like a great place for you, here are some requirements we have for our new instructors:
- Native English Speaker
- Be passionate about helping others develop
- Be willing to learn new things and methods and be committed to the work
- Have a visa allowing you to work in Japan
- Basic PC Skills, enough to handle web tools for online lessons
- Japanese skill is not required, but advantage
- Yoyogi, Tokyo
4 minutes walk from Yoyogi station on JR Yamanote Line, or Toei Oedo Subway Line
Transportation fee fully covered.
To be discuss the benefits or Visa Sponsorship at the interview / meeting for contract renewal.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *
Last modified on 2021年12月14日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.