We are actively seeking an active and motivated Front Office Agent who will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers and to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception desk within the Rooms Department in Kiroro as follows:
*Each Responsibilities and Requirements
- Appropriately field and direct incoming phone calls
②Front Desk Operation
- Greet and welcome all visitors and guests
- Organize and distribute mail, packages, and other correspondence
- Maintain communal office spaces and front reception area
③Guest Experience Agent
- Warm and professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Proactive, "can do" attitude, keen sense of organization, and warm and engaging communication skills.
④Concierge staff and Bell attendant
- Welcome guests and load and unload luggage from vehicle and direct them to reception.
- Answer guest questions and resolve guest problems.
*Basic qualifications for all the positions above:
• At least conversational level in Japanese and basic English.
• Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Friendly and outgoing nature; customer service-oriented approach
• Capacity to maintain grace and composure under pressure
Come and join our international team at the Kiroro Hotels!
The Kiroro hotels are located in Hokkaido surrounded by the most beautiful nature in Japan, embracing two leading world hotel brands, Sheraton and Tribute Portfolio not to mention the world famous power snow ski resort and we are looking for dynamic and intercultural-minded people by offering the followings:
• Seasonal contract (1st December 2021 to 3rd April 2022)
• Hotel facilities usage (The Gym, the spacious pool and the hot spring)
• Subsidized meals and accommodation(including unlimited free Wi-Fi)
• Japan Insurances eligibility
• Career building opportunity at the International Brand & Managed Hotel/Resort
• International team along with the high opportunity to develop English and Japanese
• Discount in the restaurants within the 2 Hotels
※ The interview will be conducted in both Japanese and English and we are open to and embrace any of candidates regardless of age and national origin as long as ones have the right heart and willingness to grow together with the Kiroro team.
Please don't hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.