We are seeking someone who could teach in our school. The school has not yet opened but currently working to start in coming September 2021. The School will locate in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku.
Our main target age group will be elementary school children, and offer them classes of Phonics, Conversation, and classes based on STEAM. Also, we will provide private lessons upon request. We will also provide mommy and me, and pre-k classes.
This position is best suited for a self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to really buy into the vision of a young and growing company and become a part of the core team in the long run.
2 month of trial period.
- Organize a group and private lectures
- Create individualized plans for students who will be in a private lesson
- Update/Share information of classes with other teachers
- Support to run the school smoothly
- Plan and run a summer school
- Conducting diagnostic lessons and sales pitches with potential parents/students
- Standardizing pedagogy to allow for individual flexibility
- Ensuring up-to-date alignment with both local and international standards
- Delivering reports and making recommendations to management, staff, students, and parents
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of human, fiscal, and other resources
- Analyzing and reviewing course materials to determine the effectiveness of private lessons, group classes, and teacher training sessions
- Experience with teaching English to non-native students
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Degree in related field
- Familiarity with the US and UK academic experience
- Teaching experience working with elementary and/or middle school students
- valid visa to work as a teacher
- 300,000yen-320,000/month (based on experience and/or degree)
- Tuesdays to Fridays from 11am to 8pm
- Saturdays from 8:30am to 6:30pm
- 5 days a week
- Sundays and Mondays
- Mondays to Saturdays from 8:30am to 6:30pm (only during summer school)
- 9am to 6pm during August 2021 for training
- Medical insurance coverage
- Transportation fee (up to \20,000)
- Bonuses based on performance and company growth
- 10 days of paid holiday per year (2 consecutive weeks in July)
- 10 days of sick day per year
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.