English team-teaching position at a Junior High School from January 2021. This school puts high emphasis in the English department, so we are looking for a teacher who is enthusiastic about English education, and who can work with a team of native teachers. Depending on performance, a direct hire contract might be offered from April 2021. If you are interested in the following position, please email your cover letter and resume.
<Junior High School English Teacher in Osaka Pref (Jan 2021)>
Location: Osaka Prefecture
Contract period: Jan to Mar 2021
Contract Type: Freelance
*Depending on teacher's performance, direct hired contract might be available from April 2021
Monthly Pay : 280,000yen ~ 300,000yen (before tax) + travel expenses
*Depending on experience and background
Lessons: Up to 20 lessons/week scheduled Monday to Friday.
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher.
* At least 2 years of classroom teaching experience.
* Capable of making and implementing interesting and effective lessons.
* Have passion and enthusiastic about English education.
* A team player.
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.