Established in 1994, with offices in Osaka, Tokyo, Nagoya, Communication Training Support (CTS) provides ESL and business skills training to a wide range of private sector companies, public bodies, and academic institutions across Japan.
Our Nagoya office is currently looking for part time English instructors who meet the following requirements.
-Minimum 5-year experience of teaching business skills training such as Presentation, Negotiation and Meeting skills.
-Or 10 times/year of teaching full-day business English class focused on Presentation, Negotiation and Meeting skills.
Here are some examples of our classes.
Meeting Skills Class in Komaki
Day and Time/
13:00 - 15:00 Total, 10 lessons
Presentation Skills Class in Kariya
Day and Time/
17:30 - 19:30 Total, 20 lessons
We offer an excellent working environment, and professionally designed lesson programs and materials.
If you are interested in listing your name on our teachers list, please send your application to us.
1) Minimum 5-year experience of teaching Presentation, Negotiation, Meeting skills English lessons.
2) Or 10 times/year of teaching full-day business English class focused on Presentation, Negotiation and Meeting skills.
3) Successful candidates must currently reside in Chubu region.
4) A university degree and a valid working visa
5) Several years of Business experience (non-teaching)
We look forward to receiving applications from qualified candidates who are interested in teaching business English.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted for interviews.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.