We are looking for a full-time English teacher (ALT) who can work in the central east area of Nagano.
If you pay ¥100,000 for the initial cost, we prepare the apartment for you.
We welcome a native English speaker who has working permission (including an Instructor and student visa) and a driver’s license in Japan.
As an ALT, your duty will be creating the environment/atmosphere in which children can enjoy using English. You don't need to stick to teach English by using textbooks.
We prepare the full-training for you before the semester starts.
Public schools in the central east area of Nagano
(Specific area will be announced soon)
- Native speaker of English
- Conversational level in Japanese
- Driver's license in Japan
- Working permission in Japan (including an Instructor and student visa)
Hold TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
Hold a bachelor's degree
are able to fulfill a one+ year contract
Love to work with kids
are friendly and proactive
It depends on which specific area you will be in charge of, but basically
- 7 hours between around 8:00-17:00
* No overtime work
- Monthly salary 230,000 yen ～ 270,000 yen
- 2 days off a week
- National holiday
- Paid Summer, Winter and Spring holiday
*Around 145 days off a year (estimated)
- Social insurance
- Transportation experiences are covered
- If you pay ¥100,000 for the initial cost, we can prepare the apartment
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.