The Berlitz Fukuoka-Tenjin LC has immediate openings for trainers, preferably with business backgrounds, to lead a course aimed at developing English speaking fluency, business skills and manners for university students.
The position entails:
● delivering training to business students in a university setting
● keeping accurate records of student attendance, participation and grades
● maintaining regular contact with Berlitz staff at the Fukuoka Tenjin Language Center
The ideal person for our team will:
● be able to combine their experience in the corporate world with exemplary teaching skills to assist us in delivering a world-class business course
● be able to manage their own schedule
● be flexible enough to manage unexpected requests and changes from the client
● maintain frequent contact with account managers and staff at the Fukuoka Tenjin LC
● have a passion for helping business students successfully transition into international careers
In addition, candidates must:
• Have a Bachelors degree at minimum, MBAs preferred
• Must be available from March 1st, 2020 to attend Instructor Qualification Program and other training
• Have minimum 2 years of experience effectively managing large classrooms with high student speaking time
• International business experience with a strong preference for cultural awareness, experience teaching English writing skills a plus
• Must live in the Sasebo/Nagasaki/Saga area
• be native (or native fluent) English speakers
• be dynamic, mature and professional
• be culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
• be looking to work for a minimum of 1 year
Only applications from residents within Japan who have a valid work visa or work permission need apply. Visa sponsorship is not available.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.