We have the world highest level of technology to make a partial plating and are the leader in an industry of plating.
You will take a roll of building bridges between Philippines and Japan.
- Life guidance support to Filipino technical interns
- General affairs
- Iwaki-shi, Fukushima (Iwaki Station (Joban line))
- Native in Tagalog
- Fluency in English
- Conversational level in Japanese
- Driver's licence in Japan (If you are planning to have, that's okay)
- 8:30~17:00（1 hour break included）
- Annual income 3,000,000 yen ～ 3,500,000 yen
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Summer holiday
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Social insurance
- Housing allowance (You can use a staff accommodation)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.