We are recruiting game lovers to form part of our Localization team.
Responsibilities include translation of the latest games from Japanese or English to various European languages, as well as QA/testing across all consoles and platforms, in search of linguistic and technical issues. Our client base range from AAA gaming companies as well as indie developers.
- Native level of Italian
- Strong creative writing skills in the native language
- Japanese comprehension above N2 level
- Experience and familiarity with video games
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Residing in Tokyo and its vicinity (Kanto Area)
- Extensive experience playing videogames, manga and Japanese media
- Valid work visa
- Interest in Japanese culture
- Ability to communicate through Japanese business emails.
- Translation tools experience, such as Trados, MemoQ, WordFast, etc
- Business-level English (for non-native English speakers)
- Experience dealing with Clients in Japanese (BtoB)
- Writing and reading skills of Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N1)
[Working Hours/Work Place]
- Standard working hours (10 AM to 7 PM).
*Renewable, Full-time advancement depending on performance.
- TBD. Based on experience and ability.
- Transportation expenses provided separately.
- Social Insurance, paid holidays.
Translation Test ⇒ 1st. interview ⇒ 2nd interview Offer
* Check your spam folder if you haven't received a response to your application or your test.
* If possible, please provide an alternate email address with a different domain to ensure our emails reach you.
Looking forward to your application.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.