Overview of the Position:
The designer is required to take jobs from brief to finished product, successfully liaising with both internal and external clients to develop creative concepts and products to effectively promote the Club and its events, including those of the Club’s restaurants and recreation facilities, to members and customers through website and print channels. The designer is expected to further the Club’s professional and corporate image and core values through consistent application of the Club’s brand guidelines and good design.
This is an In-house designer position, and higher job grade may be available depending on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
• Proven experience in taking print & digital projects from design brief to finished product
• Extensive experience in print design and production, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
• An understanding of creative processes
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and clients to produce outstanding results
• Ability to multitask and time-manage effectively to consistently deliver projects on time
• Good interpersonal/customer service skills
• An understanding of Web design/development and/or photography may be advantageous to the role
• Design/graphic design qualifications or relevant industry experience
Prefer to have:
• Japanese ability is not a prerequisite for the position but is advantageous
Working hours : 09:30-18:00, Mon-Fri
Employment Status : Regular Employee (full-time)
Social security, paid vacation, and subsidized staff canteen are available.
Applicant must hold valid working visa without restriction.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.