Mizuho School is looking for a full-time English preschool teacher who can start on April 2019.
* Fluent English (not native-required)
* Valid working VISA
* Experience caring and teaching young children is the main requirement (preschool/ kindergarten experience)
* Experience teaching English to children
* Stay in Japan at least for one year
* Morning: assist Japanese teachers in the daily routine and teach English using the GrapeSEED curriculum to 3-6 years old children.
* Afternoon: Teach English using the GrapeSEED curriculum to 3-12 years old children in the English Immersion Class.
* Help with the daily cleaning schedule and lesson planning, material preparation, etc.
* Working days: 5 days/week (except some school events organized on Saturdays)
* Working time: 8:30-17:30 and 8:30-18:30
* have basic Japanese skills
* are eager to learn new things
* are patient, friendly and flexible
* are careful and thoughtful
* are team player and proactively support others
* are active
Shakujiidai, Nerima-ku, Tokyo
Seibu-Ikebukuro line, Oizumi-Gakuen station
National holidays, Summer holidays, Winter holidays and 10 paid holidays to be used according to an agreed schedule.
After completion of the first year, 1 day of paid holidays adds annually.
1. Must find housing on your own.
2. Health insurance system, pension, and commutation allowance provided.
〈How to apply〉
Submit a resume and a cover letter with the following information:
2. Date of Birth
4. Current visa status
5. Working experience
6. Whether you are interested in FULL time or PART time position
*We will only contact successful candidates for interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.