Video Games Translation from Japanese to English / Korean / Traditional Chinese
Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
2-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Shibakoen Station" A2 Exit
4-minute walk from Toei Oedo Line "Akabanebashi Station" Akabanebashi Exit
7-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Mita Station" A10 Exit
10-minute walk from Yamanote Line "Tamachi Station"
- Translate game apps from Japan for overseas versions
- Provide native level quality check for translated texts
- Handle inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
- Native level English / Korean / Traditional Chinese
- JLPT N2, Business level Japanese language skill
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of games and anime
- JLPT N1
- Knowledgeable of Japanese games and anime
- Enjoys interactions with others
- Interested in Japanese Culture
Personality and motivation are appreciated over experience.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves, Annual Paid Leaves (First year: 10 days)
- Commuting Expenses covered
- Social Insurance
- Compensation (overtime/night allowance)
- Office Gatherings Expenses covered (2/year)
- No Dress Code (nails and unnatural hair color are allowed if not excessive)
Resume screening → Interview & Language test → Job offer
Those who have passed the resume screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.