Human Resources Manager (expired)
Human Resources / Recruitment
Full Time /
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
¥260,000 / Month
- Yearly bonuses and transportation (up to 15,000 yen a month)
- English: Native level
- Japanese Driver's License or International Driver's Permit
- Previous ALT Experience
- Visa sponsorship available
RCS Corporation, the largest provider of Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) in Saitama Prefecture, is looking for someone who wants to expand their skill set and further their career in Japan by joining our Human Resources team. This Human Resource Manager position is in our Yorii branch office and the ideal candidate would join us in November 2012.
Successful applicants must be enthusiastic and outgoing problem-solvers and multi-taskers. We are looking for socially confident quick-learners who enjoy tackling new challenges daily in a fast-paced environment. Exceptional organizational skills as well as strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are also required.
This position gives the right candidate the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of responsibilities on a daily basis within a team environment. Though the position is heavily focused on administration and recruiting, a successful candidate would also focus closely on the training aspect of our company as well. As a result, not only would considerable ALT experience be neccesary, but a genuine desire to excel in team building, giving presentations and coaching ALTs would be ideal for this position.
This is not a temporary contract position and would therefore suit someone looking to stay in Japan for more than one year. This job will build on a number skills, thus if you are interested in making a strong career step, then please do not hesitate to apply. We will consider candidates both in and outside of Japan.
- screening of candidates/intial recruiting
- liaising between Japanese staff and ALTs
- substitute teaching at all levels
- on-call interpreting
- initial and follow-up training/counseling of ALTs
- conducting ALT class observations and meetings
- organizing/taking part in English teaching seminars for Japanese school teachers
- substitute teaching
- 24 hour-a-day on call support
- clerical office work and salary calculations
- writing newsletter articles
- email distribution and other filing
- curriculum, material and document design
* visa sponsorship and renewal services
* assistance in finding accommodation (company accommodation may be available)
* day-time working hours
* initial and follow-up training
* opportunities for advancement
- Japanese or International Driver's License
- Intermediate Japanese conversational ability or higher (Japanese Language Proficiency Test level three or equivalent)
- ALT experience
- Must own a vehicle (if you do not, we can rent a car to you for 20,000yen a month)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A 4 year bachelor`s degree or equivalent
- Willing to live in Yorii town, Saitama prefecture or it's surrounding areas
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.