1. Definitions and Parties
This is a legal document between the administrator of ガイジンポットジョブズ, GPlusMedia Inc. herein referred to as ‘GPlus’, and the users of the site herein referred as to ‘users’.
Users are assumed to use this site at their own discretion and responsibility.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us through contact form.
2. Use of Personal Information
3. Prohibited Conduct
The following actions are prohibited when using the site:
- Providing false information
- Violating intellectual property rights or copyrights
- Providing defamatory or obscene content
- Providing content offending public order or morals
- Providing content that violates any applicable law
- Providing virus infected content
- Any other conduct not listed here that interferes with the site’s operation or harms the site’s reputation
4. Intellectual Property
The graphic elements, content and information available on the site is GPlus’s property and therefore protected by copyrights.
Company logos present on the site are third parties property and are protected by trademarks.
Users may download or copy parts of the site’s content for personal and non-commercial use only with prior approval from GPlus or from the authorized representative of the content, if other than GPlus.
In any case, such hard or soft copies of the site’s content or information have to clearly include the corresponding copyrights or trademarks and provide a link to the original webpage.
GPlus shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPlus cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPlus shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPlus shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.
7. Availability / Continuity of the Service
GPlus shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by inevitable events altering or interrupting the service such as:
- virus attack
- system downtime
- natural disaster
- any other event not listed here that cannot be prevented using reasonable means
8. Modification of the Service
GPlus reserves the right to modify, halt temporarily or permanently the service at any time and without preliminary notice.
10. Language and Governing Law
Any disputes involving this site will be governed by Japanese Law before the Tokyo District Court.