Description of the position:
Our CAIWA software allows humans and computers to talk naturally to each other in Japanese, English, and Chinese. The scenario writer will use our in-house developed software to help create English conversations for our clients and for research purposes. As our software is still under development, we are hoping to find someone comfortable with change who is eager to work on multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
No prior experience in this field is necessary, but excellent writing skills, quick thinking, and flexibility are required. We will provide training on the job.
This is an entry level fulltime position that includes health insurance, transportation reimbursement, and other benefits （正社員）. This is a new position; we have decided to expand our foreign language team to speed up the pace of development. Our company offers flex time and we have a casual dress code. The office is relatively quiet and we are serious about what we do. As such, we expect a long-term commitment.
* Strong grasp of English grammar and excellent writing skills (native-level English ability)
* Must currently reside in Japan (residents in the greater Tokyo area preferred)
* Experience in scenario writing or creative writing
* Comfortable reading, writing, and speaking Japanese
* Demonstrated ability to function as part of a team
* Logical thinker and quick learner with strong problem solving skills
* Interest in linguistics and artificial intelligence research
* Should be available to start work as soon as possible
* Strong computer skills (experience with Linux, programming, and/or scripting is a plus)
* Experience in sales, support, and/or customer relations is also a plus
PtoPA is an artificial intelligence research and development company founded in 2000. Our focus is on improving communication between humans and computers, and our dream is that one day people around the world will be able to talk naturally to the machines around them as if the machines were human beings.
As a start, we have developed CAIWA, a software platform that allows computers, robots, and soon cell phones to interact with humans naturally. The English and Chinese versions of CAIWA are relatively new (about three years old), so we have a start-up atmosphere.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Please include a cover letter describing your strengths.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.