Kindergarten English Teacher in Osaka (expired)
Education / Teaching
Child Education, Pre-school Teacher
Full Time /
¥275,000 ~ ¥310,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Basic
- Must have a university degree
- Must have two years of EFL teaching experience (preferably kindergarten age)
- Must be hard working and professional, and love working with children
- Visa sponsorship available
Do you love spending time with kids? Do you feel that kids respond better to exciting, energetic activities and lessons? At JIEC, we believe that kids will learn most effectively in an environment that is fun and active, so these are our foremost goals when teaching our students. If you love bringing smiles to children's faces, and making them laugh with your silliness and jokes, then this may be the right position for you.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: We are looking for a confident, dedicated, and energetic teacher to fill an EFL position at kindergartens around the Osaka area. Candidates must have a university degree and two years experience working with children, and be passionate, energetic and hard working.
POSITION DETAILS: The position is a Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm schedule and involves going to a set weekly schedule of kindergartens to teach English classes to groups of twenty to thirty children aged between 3 and 6 years of age in the morning, and classes of up to fifteen students aged between 3 and 11 years of age (classes are divided by age group) in the afternoon. The maximum teaching time per day is set at 5 hours (this equates to two hours of teaching in the morning and no more than four 45 minute classes in the afternoon).
LOCATION: The kindergartens on this schedule are located near the following stations: Kita Kagaya, Suminoe, Showachou, Fujisaki and Kujo stations. This position would be ideal for someone living around the Tennoji area.
START DATE: The start date for this position is Monday March 24th.
- one of the highest pay rates in the industry
- excellent training
- online support site
- a structured curriculum that also allows for teacher creativity
- a team of 10 trainers and managers to provide ongoing support
- transportation is fully reimbursed
- base bonus and incentive bonus
- over 5 weeks of paid holidays
- opportunities to move to different areas or join different programs
- opportunities for promotion
- a team of 55 dedicated and professional teachers that teach at close to 300 schools nationwide
- company sponsored and subsidized accommodation
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: resumes will be screened to check that minimum requirements are met. Candidates will be contacted to arrange face-to-face interviews for teachers who are able to come to our Naka Meguro HQ, or Skype web-interviews for those who can’t. Candidates will be asked to bring with them their residence cards, passports, copies of qualifications and letters of reference. Following the first round of interviews candidates will be short-listed for a second round of interviews, which will be conducted by telephone. A final decision will be made and the successful candidate will start as soon as they are able to.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.