Positions for full-time English instructors in Saginuma are available at Kokusai Gaikokugo School.
Bilingual instructors are welcome.
Saginuma is 25 minutes from Shibuya, Tokyo by the Denentoshi line.
The contract period is 12 months. Candidates must be native English speakers (Applicants’ mother tongue has to be English) and educated in English. (Applicants need a letter to prove that the applicant has been educated in English from primary school, middle school and high school in case the applicant comes from a country in which the native language is not English.) Applicants must be cooperative, honest, kind, enthusiastic about teaching, responsible, hard-working, knowledgeable, and should take the school’s principles seriously. Applicants should be ready to sincerely follow instructions given by KGS. Instructors must be able to read students’ expectations and understand how students think and what they want. The school is looking for those who can complete the 12 month contract term. Instructors will teach adults and children, as well as teaching both class and private lessons. As there are a lot of children at KGS, it is important that instructors enjoy working with children. There are classes to teach primary and secondary math, science, geography, history and other subjects in English. Instructors will also teach business classes as well as beginners’ classes. The school has many students who learn finance, Internet Technology, medicine and other fields in English. Teaching hours are about 30-35 hours a week. The school is well known in the area and teachers will be proud of teaching at KGS.
The Interviews is held as followed:
First interviews will be held on the following day :
Thursday 21st March from 11:40a.m. - 1:20p.m.
If applicants are successful in the first interview they will be asked to
attend a second interview on:
Friday 22nd March from 10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m.
1. Monthly salary over 350,000 yen is possible depending on how popular you become among students.
2. 10 days spring vacation / 7 days golden week vacation / 13 days summer vacation / 5 days ‘Bon’ vacation / 11 days fall vacation / 15 days Christmas vacation.
3. VISA can be sponsored.
4. An apartment can be sponsored.
5. Approximately 30-35 hours a week but more hours possible for those who want to work more.
6. Applicants without teaching experience are welcome.
7. Training will be provided.
8. Good working atmosphere.
9. Applicants don’t need teaching experience.
10. Those who have graduated from international schools are welcome.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.