STL Group (CH CAROLINA HERRERA) focuses its business in the distribution of garments and accessories of the label “CH Carolina Herrera” around the world. The trademark “CH Carolina Herrera” names the Carolina Herrera ready to wear line, which may be defined as modern, cosmopolitan and smart, and includes garments and accessories for both men and women.
Carolina Herrera is currently looking for a Stock Controller for their new Flagship store in Ginza, the successful applicant will have the chance to develop and grow within this internationally recognized signature fashion collection as it launches in Japan
The Stock Controller is the responsible of performing stock checks and replenishes merchandise on the sales floor.
Their main duty is the upkeep the selling floor and merchandise neat and organized.They will report directly to the Store Manager, working in close collaboration with the Sales Team. The stock controller Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere.
Key Job Functions:
- Maximize sales and customer service, maintain stock rooms in a well organized maner
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties.
- Practice professional salesmanship within the guidelines of store policy and department procedures to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ship, receive and verify all merchandise according to Company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a neat and organized stockroom.
- Ensure that merchandise is properly tracked and attractively displayed.
- Ensure that transfers & special orders are handled efficiently.
- Communicate stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of merchandise.
- Is aware of, and implement store policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
1. Passionate for fashion
2. No Experience Required
3. English fluent.
Working hours: 40 hours per week.
Contract: Permanent with 3 months on probation period.
Salary: Fixed salary
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2016 GPlus Media Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlus Media K.K. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.