HRS.com is a leading e-commerce business in Germany and a market leader in Europe for online hotel reservations. We operate a worldwide electronic hotel reservation system for business and private travellers, with a database of more than 250,000 hotels in all price categories.
Constantly increasing revenue keeps HRS, an owner-managed company, on track for continued expansion, strengthening its market-leading position among hotel reservation systems. With almost 600 employees, the company, which was founded in 1972, has a global presence with branches in Shanghai, London, Paris, Warsaw, Rome, Istanbul and Moscow. HRS is the sole owner of the Alpine portal tiscover.com with headquarters in Innsbruck and the majority shareholder of hotel.de AG with headquarters in Nuremberg. Bringing innovative ideas, great dedication and real passion to the table, all of our employees offer our customers and partners a top-class service.
Looking for a challenge in a sector with great prospects? Then become part of our international success story and join our Hotel Solutions team as:
Business Development Manager Japan - based in Tokyo
As Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Acquire Target hotels - primarily corporate hotels - in gateway cities for our Corporate Customers
- Faciliate Rollout of our Corporate Customers in Japanese subsidiaries of our Top 50 customers in the HRS group
- Manage current Partnerships and facilitate new local ones
For this challenging position, we are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- Experience in Travel/ OTA and/ or in Hotel distribution
- Sales / Business Development Background
- Leadership experience preferred; very good project management skills
- Mobility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Persuasive, dynamic and friendly appearance
- Fluency in Japanese (high version) and English
You will work from Tokyo and report directly to our office in Singapore.
We can offer you:
Excellent opportunities for further development
Work within an international organization
Responsibility for international customers and partners
Relaxed and friendly working atmosphere
A large degree of independence and creative freedom
For this role, HRS is looking for someone with passion! Could you be that person? Then apply for the role, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Applying online takes about 5 minutes. We look forward to receiving your application.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2016 GPlus Media Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlus Media K.K. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.