Minerva Kansai is seeking talented and hardworking Children English teachers to work at our established English Conversation schools within the Kansai region.
- Native Level English Speaker
- Valid working Visa
- At least 1 year of teaching experience in Japan OR having a positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Must currently live in or near Osaka
- Preference will be given to those who can work on Saturday
- Carry out educational yet entertaining lessons for children ages 3 - 15 year olds
- Participating in seasonal events, such as Halloween and Christmas.
- Attend training sessions and assist with the promotional events
- Teach at Kindergartens around the Kansai region
- Ikeda, Esaka, Dainichi, Suminodo, Tokuan, Midoribashi, Kishiwada (South of Osaka),
- Amagasaki, Nishinomiya Kitaguchi and Rokkomichi
- Moriyama, Otsu and Shiga area
Extensive training will be provided for successful candidates.
Please forward us your resume for an interview.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.