STL Group (CH CAROLINA HERRERA) focuses its business in the distribution of garments and accessories of the label “CH Carolina Herrera” around the world. The trademark “CH Carolina Herrera” names the Carolina Herrera ready to wear line, which may be defined as modern, cosmopolitan and smart, and includes garments and accessories for both men and women.
The sales assistant is responsible of creating and organized and pleasant shopping environment for the customers.
1. Achieve sales goals to complete the store plans.
2. Replenish merchandise on the sales floor
3. Perform stock checks for customers and in support of sales associates.
4. Assist with merchandise floor.
5. Process transactions accurately and efficiently.
6. Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
7. Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
8. Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed.
1. Passionate for fashion
2. Experience 1 year in luxury stores
3. English fluent.
Working hours: 40 hours per week.
Contract: Permanent wit 3 months on probation period.
Salary: Fixed salary + Commissions
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.