Berlitz Japan has immediate openings for English instructors in Osaka City.
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers;
* are dynamic, mature and professional;
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills;
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year;
* are interested in teaching children as well as adults;
* are already in Japan with current work visa/work permission.
We offer competitive compensation. The starting salary is ¥125,000/month (for a fixed contract of 13.3 hrs of work per week) or ¥250,000/month (for a fixed contract of 26.6 hrs of work per week). The instructor can enhance their earnings to ¥300,000/month or more by working outside of the fixed contract time. Flexible paid-per-lesson positions are also available.
We also offer many attractive benefits in a professional work environment such as paid commutation costs, paid vacation, fully paid medical insurance and contract completion bonuses. Training and materials provided free of charge.
Applicants must currently reside in the area and be available for in-person interviews.
Applications from outside Japan will NOT be considered. Visa sponsorship available for eligible applicants.
ALTs with evening and weekend availability welcome.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.