Inside Sales Representative (expired)
Averna Technologies Inc
Full Time /
- English: Business level
- Japanese: Business level
- Must currently reside in Japan
Inside Sales Representative
The Averna Experience:
Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation:
- Be global@work:
Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in Japan, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and Canada.
- Drive innovation@work:
Participate in the development of market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, transportation, electronics and multimedia sectors.
- Develop your talent@work:
Contribute to thrilling projects that will stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
- Enjoy success@work:
Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and team.
- Share your passion@work: Meet passionate people, enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
The challenge of the Inside Sales Representative in a few words:
The role of Inside Sales Representative is to manage the implementation of project activities and provide overall coordination between clients and Averna departments (Finance, Operations, Project Management) and with the Department of External sales.
Your contribution in this role:
- Proactively work on leads, opening a line of communication with key contacts and create interest in Averna’s solutions and services.
- Prepare proposals for the external sales team and distributors.
- Coordinate support requests, shipping of demo equipment, invoicing, etc between the local sales team and HQ in Montreal, Canada.
- Conduct prompt follow-up to marketing campaigns, create an accurate map of prospects, identify their primary business situation, decision-makers and profile their decision making process.
- Meticulously record activities in the CRM tool regarding conversations with various prospects to build an accurate database of useful information, capturing all critical prospect information including company and contact information, titles, project identification and descriptions with timelines.
- Identify key decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Participate in the implementation of market strategies and programs
- Participate in customer prospecting events, and trade shows
- Maintain up-to-date prospect information and schedule follow-up by creating tasks/activities by utilizing the CRM tool provided.
The ideal candidate in a few words
Experienced: Technical degree or experience in technical sales. Previous experience in selling Enterprise (B2B) solutions is an asset.
Skilled: Highly proficient level computer skills including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Polyglot: Business level English and Japanese are required, Korean or Mandarin would be a strong asset.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.