Bowling Alley Attendant (expired)
Yokohama Country & Athletic Club - 横浜カントリー・アンド・アスレティック・クラブ
Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- English: Business level
- Japanese: Conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
The YC&AC seeks an individual to work in our bowling alley who must possess the following qualifications:
1) Basic knowledge of bowling.
2) An individual who is out-going and who can interact well with the Club's members.
3) An individual who oossesses knowledge about the operation of bowling alleys or who possesses the ability to learn the necessary maintenance and operational procedures.
3) English is the primary language spoken at the club, but some degree of Japanese would be a plus.
4) This position requires mostly nighttime working hours, typically between 6pm - midnight.
Student Visa and Working Holiday Visa holders are not accepted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.