CRS Education is holding mainland China’s first ever International Schools Recruitment Fair in Shanghai. 50 international schools from East and SE Asia will attend with vacancies for the 2013/2014 school year.
UK, US, and IB curricula schools will be in attendance with vacancies ranging from pre-K to Grade 12 in addition to middle management posts.
Furthermore, school representatives from some participating schools will lead PD workshops for the first day of the fair, allowing teaching/admin candidates to combine their search for a new position with professional development opportunities. Confirmed PD workshops include:
· Tiered Questions in the Classroom
· Providing Effective Feedback in Mixed Ability Classrooms
· Practical Integration of Technology in the Classroom
· Performance Management Systems
· The Influence of Globalisation on International Teaching
· Practical EAL Provision in the Early Years and Primary Classrooms
· ‘A Perfect Fit’: International school recruitment in 2012
Attendance, including PD workshops, is free for teaching/admin candidates. If interested in registering, please send your CV to the job site or visit www.crs-edu.com for more information.
Please note, in order to attend our fair, you must be a fully qualified teacher with at least 2 years teaching experience.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.