NOW HIRING! Become an ALT in the KYUSHU, CHUGOKU or SHIKOKU Regions – spring 2013 start（期限切れ）
福岡県 Kyushu, Chugoku and Shikoku Regions
- 英語: 母国語レベル
- 日本語: 初級（あいさつレベル）
Today, in our 41st year with a team of over 2,000, we are Japan’s largest private provider of language teachers to Japanese government schools.
We are now preparing for 2013, and inviting applications and expressions of interests from English speakers currently residing in Japan for teaching positions in the Kyushu, Chugoku and Shikoku Regions starting in late-March/April.
The Kyushu, Chugoku and Shikoku Regions include Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, Ehime, Kochi, Tokushima, Kagawa, Tottori, Shimane, Okayama and Yamaguchi Prefectures.
■ WHAT IS AN ALT?
Interac ALTs work in Japanese schools ? elementary, junior high and high schools (Interac’s clients). ALTs are the face of the global community and have an important role in helping and supporting students to broaden their horizons and develop international understanding. ALTs are also role models in the wider school community.
■ POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1) You must be a speaker of English (preferably at a native-level)
2) You must hold a valid status of residence/visa that allows you to live and work in Japan.
3) You must have graduated from a university with at least a bachelor’s degree
4) You must be professional in all aspects of behavior, a team-player, flexible, cheerful and energetic
It is favorable to your application, but not a requirement, if you:
1) Have teaching experience
2) Have a teaching qualification (eg. CELTA, TEFL etc)
3) Have the experience of studying a second language at school or university
4) Can speak some basic Japanese
5) Hold a driver’s license
* More information about the position requirements can be found on our website.
Salary ranges between 230,000 and 255,000 Japanese Yen per calendar month for a full-time position (up to 29.5 assigned hours per week). Full-time ALTs receive a generous holiday entitlement in line with school vacations throughout the year.
■ WORKING HOURS
In these positions assignments will generally be scheduled between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday through Friday.
Interac has a comprehensive initial and ongoing training program to support and develop all ALTs.
■ LOG IN TO GAIJINPOT NOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
※ Please include any location preferences in your cover letter.
※ It is only necessary to send one application for these positions.
INTERAC :: enrich through education ::