NOW HIRING! Become an ALT in the KANSAI or CHUBU Regions – spring 2013 start (expired)
Kansai and Chubu Regions, Osaka
Education / Teaching
Full Time /
¥230,000 ~ ¥255,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Basic
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
Today, in our 41st year with a team of over 2,000, we are Japan’s largest private provider of language teachers to Japanese government schools.
We are now preparing for 2013, and inviting applications and expressions of interests from English speakers currently residing in Japan for teaching positions in the Kansai and Chubu Regions starting in late-March/April.
The Kansai and Chubu Region includes Osaka, Aichi, Shizuoka, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Nagano, Yamanashi, and Gifu Prefectures.
■ WHAT IS AN ALT?
Interac ALTs work in Japanese schools ? elementary, junior high and high schools (Interac’s clients). ALTs are the face of the global community and have an important role in helping and supporting students to broaden their horizons and develop international understanding. ALTs are also role models in the wider school community.
■ POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1) You must be a speaker of English (preferably at a native-level)
2) You must hold a valid status of residence/visa that allows you to live and work in Japan.
3) You must have graduated from a university with at least a bachelor’s degree
4) You must be professional in all aspects of behavior, a team-player, flexible, cheerful and energetic
It is favorable to your application, but not a requirement, if you:
1) Have teaching experience
2) Have a teaching qualification (eg. CELTA, TEFL etc)
3) Have the experience of studying a second language at school or university
4) Can speak some basic Japanese
5) Hold a driver’s license
* More information about the position requirements can be found on our website.
Salary ranges between 230,000 and 255,000 Japanese Yen per calendar month for a full-time position (up to 29.5 assigned hours per week). Full-time ALTs receive a generous holiday entitlement in line with school vacations throughout the year.
■ WORKING HOURS
In these positions assignments will generally be scheduled between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday through Friday.
Interac has a comprehensive initial and ongoing training program to support and develop all ALTs.
■ LOG IN TO GAIJINPOT NOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
※ Please include any location preferences in your cover letter.
※ It is only necessary to send one application for these positions.
INTERAC :: enrich through education ::
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.