Your job will be to enhance the exposure and promotion of the hotel using related online platforms. Using electronic marketing communication tools, distribution channels and methods of generating revenues, you will build brand loyalty and two-way customer communication.
- Manage the hotel website(s)
- Work with various management, to ensure that hotel website content is always up-to-date with relevant information and offers.
- Maintain and design the website to reflect the hotel in a customer friendly manner and in appropriate languages.
- Oversee and manage Search Engine Optimization campaign in liaison with Japan Regional Office.
- Make sure that site maintenance requests, product features / functionality development requests from Divisional Office and Head Office are all communicated well at the property site.
- Required at least 3 years of experience in an on-line advertising / marketing or web site creation / management preferably E-Commerce related.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.