An Executive Assistant is specifically responsible for providing a high level and confidentiality of administrative services to the business unit.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Assist Managing Director on all administrative matters, including legal documents, translation of confidential documents
• Control time card system for work and leave records and maintain leave application form of each employee
• Responsible for Weekly HR Update, Monthly Organization Chart and Monthly Leave Balance Report to report to Regional Office
• Maintain and manage office facilities and equipment
• Responsible for purchasing procedure of office equipment
• Manage company mobile phones and data communication devices
• Maintain office IC cards, office keys
• Organize annual employees’ health check
• Communicate with office building management office for administrative matters
• Issue overseas travel insurance policy and report to insurance company by month
• Assist management team in special projects when required
• Assist in maintaining cleanness of office area
• Prepare “Starter Kits” for new employees and collect company properties from leavers except HR and Finance documents
• Prepare Fidelio Certificate for students of customer hotel schools
• Work with a local travel agent for employees who will go overseas on business trip and organize hotel booking for visitors from other MICROS Offices
• Prepare visa application documents such as invitation letter, guarantor’s letter for employees from other offices who will visit Japan for projects
• Events coordination (conferences, meetings, lunch/dinner, etc.)
• Required to complete other administration tasks as requested
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.