Homeroom Nursery Teacher for Infants Class (18-36 months)
Degree in Education or Daycare (Advantageous)
Teaching experience in daycare and nursery education. (Advantageous)
Experience working with an international education (Advantageous)
- Wellcome the families when they drop their kids in.
- Prepare and complete weekly lesson plans, teaching materials and worksheets
- Generate activities for the class such as arts and crafts/ storytelling/ gross motor activities/ simple math skills/ creative play/ phonics.
- Help the kids when they eat / change diapers and clothes / clean them up and the room / keep the security of the kids in the class / follow their health conditions in a daily basis
- Devise a child-centered, age-appropriate program for the school as well as a calendar of activities for execution.
- Carry out classroom management and organization
- Organize class presentations and activities for Halloween, Christmas and Graduation Programs
- Fill out the yearly syllabus and keep proper record of what is taught in the class and the materials used
- Prepare student progress reports and portfolios of each student on a consistent basis
- Take them to the park securely
- Write monthly newsletters and weekly e-mail report for the families
- Undertake some extra kids private lessons between 15:00-18:00 in a balanced schedule that leaving time for preperation and weekly staff meeting.
-There might be additional saturday school schedule in the future with additional salary.
- Salary and benefit package:
- 250,000 JY monthly(270,000 with additional saturday school 3 hrs teaching)
- 100, 000 JY support for renting an apartment and assistance with finding apartment
- Air ticket support if needed
- Personal and sick leave
- Visa procedure assistance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.