Sales Executive (expired)
GPlus Media K.K. / 株式会社ジープラス・メディア
Wholesale / Retail
Full Time /
¥250,000 ~ ¥400,000 / Month
- Commission Based
- 250,000 yen monthly base plus sales commission
- English: Business level
- Japanese: Conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
GPlusMedia, operators of GaijinPot, Ecentral and JapanToday, are looking for individuals who are success-driven, highly motivated team players to join our sales team and contribute directly to growing our business.
Business Development and Sales of GPlus Media products into the target industries, mainly consisting of job postings and corporate advertising.
Individuals work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual business growth targets. Prior sales experience is a benefit but not a requirement.
• Prospecting for new business - Existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts, cold calls, networking functions, etc.
• Managing the client throughout the entire sales process
• Providing customer service to existing clients and up-selling
• Meeting with candidates - Evaluate candidates’ skills, competencies and understand their job preferences.
• Communication with client organizations in English and Japanese.
Requirements for the position include:
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively. At least business level language skills in both Japanese & English.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Persistent, tenacious and driven by success.
• High level of integrity, trustworthy and unquestionable credibility.
• Committed to continuous self improvement.
• No fear of phones.
• Prior media sales or recruiting a plus
Our company and culture is one of constant development and provide sales instruction, hands-on practice, actual experience, and feedback.
Description of Benefits
• Health, Pension, Unemployment Ins., Workers Compensation
• Holidays: Annual and Sick Leave, all Japanese National Holidays
Base + Commission
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.