English Teacher （starting around July 10th, 2012） (expired)
Kani City （suburbs of Nagoya）, Gifu
Education / Teaching
Full Time /
¥260,000 ~ ¥300,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Conversational
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Can give a 2 year commitment
- Has a valid driver's licence
- Computer literate ( Word/Excel )
We urgently require a full-time native English instructor.
- Offering effective but attractive lessons
- Completing all the work related such as shown below
- Evaluating students properly
- Completing teaching record forms everyday
- Attending weekly staff meetings
- Attending other activities such as Christmas Party and school excursion
- Proper working visa
- University graduate
- Teaching degree, ESL/TESOL favorable
- Grammatical knowledge required
- Experienced favorable
- Being able to give instruction/explanation in Japanese anytime required
- Salary : JPY260,000 - 300,000
（Salary is officially determined within a range of 40,000 after 3 month
probation based on enthusiasm, ability, experience and marital status etc）
- Work days : Mon - Fri
- Work hours : within 40 hours a week
- Off days : Saturday and Sunday, Golden week in May, Summer and Autumn
holidays, Christmas and New year holidays
- Students age : from age 2 to 70
- Class style : Lessons in any form such as in private or in group
- Environment : Kani City is a very safe and comfortable place for anyone to live, work
and raise the children if any. The district we are located in is especially
clean and tidy. The residents here are relatively highly educated, and
the income level is high. Kyoto, Nara and Nagoya are handy and there
are many other historical sites. We have clean Nagara River and rich forest in nearby mountains.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or cell phone. Thank you.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.