■ Job Contents
* Japanese => English translation (50%) / English proofreading (50%) for measurement/ monitoring/ testing equipment manufacturer
* Documents include: manuals/ product catalogues/ homepage information/ technical documents/ presentations/ contracts/ correspondence/ etc
■ Working Conditions
* Contract: Haken (April 1st - Long Term)
* Location: Toshima-ku, Tokyo (near Ikebukuro Station)
* Working Hours: 3 days/ week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday preferred), 09:00-18:00 (1hr break)
* Salary: 2500-2800yen/hr (aprx 240,000 - 270,000yen/month
* Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
* Advanced Japanese (min N1)
* Professional translation experience (min 1 year)
* Technical background/ experience highly desired
* Strong MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills
* Please note that candidates will be asked to register with Tempstaff International Coordincation Centre, Universal Team, online and submit an application through our internal system before applications can be considered.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.
Other jobs available at Tempstaff Co., Ltd （テンプスタッフ株式会社）