This career involves:
1. To be business minded, with a desire to take initiative in managing your own book of business.
2. The strong desire to achieve targets in a challenging, high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
3. The Ability to build long-lasting relationships and communicate effectively.
4. Be computer savvy, phone savvy, office savvy, business savvy, with the ability to multi-task effectively.
5. Be a good listener, and a team player.
6. Be respectful of others.
7. Previous sales ability preferred, but not required if individual is highly motivated.
You will need:
- Sales ability.
- University degree.
- Lived in Japan a least one year.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and the will to succeed.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Excellent time management and self-organization skills.
- Honesty and dedication to work.
- Willing to work closely with the team.
The Bridge Group K.K. is a mid sized licensed Executive Search Firm.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, results-driven individual with excellent communication looking for a career in Executive Search. We look for people who are honest, dedicated, persistent, and get along well with other people. Our management has been in this business for over nineteen years in Japan and are looking for the right type of person to join our team.
There are many other executive search firms in Japan but what separates us is that in an industry with high turnover rates we have a very low turnover rate. We do this by supporting our consultants and staff, working closely as a team, excellent commission structures and have an established training program and research team. We endeavor for everyone that joins our team to succeed.
Our Mission Statement:
The Bridge Group K.K. was created to better peoples lives by improving their careers.
We do this through ethical business practices, team work and doing the very best job for the people and companies we represent.
We specialized in the areas of:
- Professional Services
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Devices
- Banking and Finance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.