We are seeking a expert Senior Direct of Software Development.
There are TWO options for working on this project.
On-Site in Tokyo, Japan.
You will lead a global team to develop an upgrade to our proprietary telemarketing / call center / TV shopping - system using VOIP.
The system is already functional however we wish to do a significant upgrade. We need you to lead and manage a global team.
Must have expertise in VOIP, Asterisk, php, c++, linux, windows, visual basic, software project management.
Skills required include
3) Software development
4) Strong communications skills
5) Trust worthy
6) You must have a very high IQ
7) Problem solver
8) Attention to detail
5) Visual Basic
You will be required to work full time.
On serious and highly qualified applicants will be considered.
To apply, follow my exact instructions precisely as I write them. If my instructions are not followed, you will not be considered nor will you receive a response. Follow these steps.
1) We will need for you to explain why you are qualified. Tell me what experience you have developing and more importantly managing a software development team.
2) Explain the process of developing software in the form of an outline from start to finish - from your perspective.
3) If you have any sites or example you wish to share, please do so by providing a link.
4) I want to know what is your basis for hiring and firing?
5) How do you keep your team motivated and optimized?
Lastly, this is a full-time position and you are expected to be available, accessible and at your best every day.
We will be making final selections in the next 10 days.
Thank you and good luck.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2016 GPlus Media Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlus Media K.K. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.