■ Job Description:
Japanese => English translation and English proofreading of business documents for large Japanese investment firm including:
* Responses to questions from investors
* Investment proposals
* Letters from the company president etc.
■ Working Conditions
* Contract: Haken, ASAP- Long Term
* Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:40 (1hr break)
* Salary: 2300 - 2500 yen/hr (aprx 345,000 - 380,000 yen/month)
* Location: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Near Toranomon station on the Ginza subway line and Kasumigaseki station on the Marunouchi, Chiyoda and Hibiya subway lines)
* Business level Japanese ability (min JLPT 1/ N1 or equivalent)
* Knowledge related to finance/ the economy required
* Experience translating from Japanese => English essential
* MS Office skills including PowerPoint
* Native English speaker with excellent English writing skills
*** Please note that applicants will be required to register with Tempstaff International Coordinator Centre, Universal Team, online and submit an application through the Tempstaff website before applications can be processed. ***
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.
Other jobs available at Tempstaff Co., Ltd （テンプスタッフ株式会社）