University English Teacher - focus on Oral Communication and TOEIC - Nagoya (expired)
Westgate Corporation (株式会社ウエストゲイト)
Nagoya, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Kanto region, Aichi
Education / Teaching
- English: Native level
- Bachelor's or higher degree
- 500hrs teaching exp. w/ TEFL certificate
- 1000hrs teaching exp. w/o TEFL certificate
Westgate has been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 320 instructors every year.
Westgate is a major force in shaping the future of Japanese education.
We are a gateway to career development for highly motivated professional English instructors around the world.
If you are looking to make a difference with young adults, sharing the special qualities that make learning about different cultures unique, Westgate is now looking for highly motivated Native EFL/ESL Instructors to teach English to Japanese university students at universities.
- Native speaker of English.
- Bachelor's or higher degree and one of the following:
a) 500+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
- Those who wish to live in our provided housing: Mar 29, 2012 - Jul 27, 2012
- Those who wish to live in your own accommodation: Apr 2, 2012 - Jul 26, 2012
* Please note that the contract period may be subject to change slightly.
- 275,000 yen per month or more
A typical teaching schedule will be to teach 5-7 x 40/45-min classes or 2-3 x 90-min classes a day depending on the campus. The class size varies from campus to campus at an average of 15- 35 students per class. The courses mainly focus on Conversation with some Writing, Reading, TOEIC preparation, or other variations.
- HOUSING is available. We will arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1200 USD for those coming from overseas for Westgate.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
- Contract is RENEWABLE.
To apply this position, please submit your resume via Gaijinpot OR contact us directly.
After the initial resume screening, we will contact selected candidates by email and proceed further application process.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.