Borderlink is constantly growing, and we are now looking for someone who would like to work in our office as a member of the human resources department.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
1. Must be looking for and able to work a full time position.
2. Must have an advanced level of Japanese language ability (equivalent to JLPT 2 or higher), and must also be able to read and write (type) in Japanese at an intermediate level as you will be working in a mainly Japanese environment. All emails and meetings in the company will be in Japanese, so you should be able to converse freely in Japanese and be willing to learn more.
3. Must be a native speaker of English.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license in .Japan, or be willing to get one.
5. Must be friendly and outgoing.
6. Having ALT experience and HR experience is preferred, but must be willing to work in the field a bit to get ALT experience if you don't have much experience.
7. Must have basic computer skills (blind typing), but should also have experience using programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
8. Must be able to submit both an English and Japanese resume/CV.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Liaising and working with the other recruiting consultants to devise and implement strategies to hire suitable applicants.
2. Evaluating job applications and conducting interviews with applicants.
3. Conducting training sessions for ALTs.
4. Contacting and supervising ALTs regularly.
5. Tracking and following up on applications and applicants.
6. Viewing ALTs classes and giving feedback and follow-up training.
7. Occasional covering for sick ALTs.
8. Aiding in the improvement of training materials.
9. Assisting with the training of Japanese teachers (mostly in the summer).
You will have to work Monday through Friday, with national holidays off.
Other details of the position will be covered in the interview.
*Only applicants passing the initial screening will be contacted. Please do not call if you have not been contacted first.*
*Please make sure to include a photo and all of your contact information so we can contact you with more information.*
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.